We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Hi!

As I understand from using Evernote and this discussion, Evernote does not sync on save/close and does not support Push. This means I have to press F9 or sync manually every time I edit or create a note. Why? Because I never know when I'll switch from my Android phone to my PC.

I could also use the 15 minute sync option, but this uses battery and I still would have to sync manually if I needed a note synced right away.

So therefore I ask are Evernote working on sync immediately on save/close and a Push service for Android and PC? That way Evernote would work just like OneNote does today, and I wouldn't need to see the Synchronization Complete notice every 15 minutes. Could this be a Premium feature, or would it cost even more to implement?

http://jooh.no/web/Evernote_saves_but_doesn't_sync_2014-05-01-17-49-54.png

They might be working on this, but in general they don't make public what they're working on -- it's more or less a company policy.