Payment with Paypal not working

Hi,

I'd like to renew my premium account. I started the payment via Paypal and got the following message from there (German):

Wir können Ihre Anfrage zurzeit leider nicht verarbeiten. Kehren Sie zu Evernote zurück, und wählen Sie eine andere Option aus.

Which means that the request couldn't be processed. Is it temporary?

• Level 5*

Sounds like an internet server or a Paypal problem.  If you have a credit or debit card you should be able to pay via Evernote,  otherwise if the payment process isn't working,  please submit a support request (see below) to get some options from Evernote.

i have the same problems.. i want to buy evenote premium.. but, i had not option to pay with pay pal account.

I won't give my credit card information to pay an excelent service (evenote.. great service).

:(

evenote corp. don't want more buyers to premium account?

please, enable paypay option to buy!

• 2 months later...

Same problem here. Also based in Germany and I got the same response:

Wir können Ihre Anfrage zurzeit leider nicht verarbeiten. Kehren Sie zu Evernote zurück, und wählen Sie eine andere Option aus.

Like many others I won't use my credit card for online payment as lot's of services get/got hacked - just remember the past. It seems Evernote has a shop problem as the error message isn't an isolated case.

If you are premium members you are entitled to chat with someone from the technical team. Go to the web version of Evernote, click on your name in the top right hand corner & click on contact & support. Start a support request & eventually you will get to a screen showing a "chat" button.

They should be able to answer your questions.

• Level 5*

Hi,

I'd like to renew my premium account. I started the payment via Paypal and got the following message from there (German):

Which means that the request couldn't be processed. Is it temporary?

This may be a longstanding issue with Germany (see the comments in the blog post below).

https://blog.evernote.com/blog/2009/01/28/paypal-payments/

I would still contact support and confirm if this is the case.

• 1 month later...

In 2012 I had this issue with not working Paypal payments for Premium and I got around it with gifting 1 year of Evernote Premium to myself and I payed that successfully over Paypal.

My suggestion is that here in Germany Paypal has some issues with reoccurring payments but single payments, like the Premium gift, are working fine.

Now my Premium expired, the Paypal subscription issue is still there and gifting to myself is not working because Evernote has limited gifting to Premium accounts due to some other violations in the past. I contacted the support but there is still no response, yet.

It is really bad that Evernote did not try to address this issue after more than 2 years. Did they lay off a majority of their staff and the remainders are just there to barely keep the service running? I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about this company. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived