Blinkist

Mike Vardy, The Productivityist, recently turned me on to Blinkist, a media company that summarizes popular non-fiction book down to their essential elements so they can be read in 15-20 minutes.  It's fantastic for covering so many of those books that are interesting, are being talked about, that you mean to read, but you don't necessarily have the time to plow through 350 pages of. 

I would like to know if there's a way to integrate Blinkist content with the WebClipper.  Right now to save a Blinkist book summary I have to clip the 15 summary pages and then Merge the notes.

Any ideas?  Any fans of Blinkist?

--David

post-197442-0-00796300-1398526895_thumb.

• Level 5*

Mike Vardy, The Productivityist, recently turned me on to Blinkist, a media company that summarizes popular non-fiction book down to their essential elements so they can be read in 15-20 minutes.  It's fantastic for covering so many of those books that are interesting, are being talked about, that you mean to read, but you don't necessarily have the time to plow through 350 pages of. 

I would like to know if there's a way to integrate Blinkist content with the WebClipper.  Right now to save a Blinkist book summary I have to clip the 15 summary pages and then Merge the notes.

--David

Sounds like a question you should ask the Blinkist people. If they can provide the separate "blinks" on a single page, then you should be able to clip them all together.

• 4 months later...

--David

Hi David,

Have you been able to downlaod a full book without merging separate pages?

Thanks,

Matt

Archived