Limited now on Notebook Share with Changes

I am a free user who setup 3 notebook and gave 2 other users access to them with view and change rights. I went to setup a 4th book and now it says I have to have premium to use that function, I can only give view only now. Is there a limit on this type of sharing? I read nothing about it nor can I find info in the forum. Only that now it says I need premium to add them with this access level.

I am a free user who setup 3 notebook and gave 2 other users access to them with view and change rights. I went to setup a 4th book and now it says I have to have premium to use that function, I can only give view only now. Is there a limit on this type of sharing? I read nothing about it nor can I find info in the forum. Only that now it says I need premium to add them with this access level.

Consider yourself lucky that you were able to share three notebooks with modify permissions...

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/49145-did-the-notebook-sharing-permission-structure-just-change/

• Level 5*

As far as I know, you can share at most one notebook with write access, but you can share it to multiple users with write access. This change was made fairly recently -- before that, free users could not share any notebooks with write access. If you can share three notebooks with write access, then that would be an improvement, but ultimately, they are limiting the number of writable notebooks you can share as a free user.

Archived