We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

I am using Evernote on my Samsung Note 10.1 via Verizon. After a Verizon update several months ago, Evernote crashes, 95% of the time when closing the app. Evernote has made a diligent effort to resolve the problem. Generally, they have asked me to uninstalled the appp, reboot the device and reinstalled it. Recently, they have me using the beta handwriting version, but that has not helped. I have also disabled my utility apps, which has not helped. Prior to the Verizon update, Evernote worked fine. Verizon has been no help. Is anyone else having this kind of problem. I am a premium user and have the app on my Droid phone and my PC, with no problems. I would appreciate any help, thanks for your time

I have been having the same issue on the same device (Samsung Note 10.1) though I have not discussed it with Evernote yet (in checking the forum first, I found this post).

• Like 1

Kjones, It's a relief to hear that I am not the only one with this problem. I would contact Evernote, the more reports may encourage them to find a resolution. Good luck, keep me posted

• Like 1