How to go quickly to the bottom of a long note

Dear users, every day I create a new note in which list various events; during the day the note is lengthened, how can I do to go faster at the bottom of the note to write the new event? There is a button, a shortcut, a way to avoid having to manually scroll through the display of my Android device? Many thanks from a novice user.

I only know of the scrolling, but you might want to consider restructuring your daiily notes by always putting the newest data entry at the top. And maybe note at the beginning of each entry, the Time, as well a Titles of sorts - that includes Key Words - so you can locate earlier entries by using the "Find on This Page" function on both your desktop and Android.

Hope that helps. ;)

• Like 1

I only know of the scrolling, but you might want to consider restructuring your daiily notes by always putting the newest data entry at the top. And maybe note at the beginning of each entry, the Time, as well a Titles of sorts - that includes Key Words - so you can locate earlier entries by using the "Find on This Page" function on both your desktop and Android.

Hope that helps. ;)

You have been very kind and I thank the suggestion. 
Unfortunately I can not: each note becomes a word document and must respect the chronology of events, from the first to the last top to bottom.  :(

That's unfortunate. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :(

Wait, another option might be a new note for every entry, numerically or date & time titled. After you convert each one to a Word doc you could delete the EN notes if you don't want them taking up space on your data limit.

Sadly, here ends my the extent of my knowledge. If my last idea (above) doesn't work for you, hopefully someone else might have suggestions.

Best of luck! :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

A

On December 18, 2015 at 8:42 AM, F1k1m3 said:

On Mac OS X (Desktop/Laptop) you can simply press FnOPTION+RightArrow to go to the bottom or FnOPTION+LeftArrow to go to the top.

Awesome tip!    Have some long notes and get pissed off every time I have to scroll to the bottom to continue the note.  It's obviously where the cursor should start, or at least be an option.    Would switch to another note program, if not for how entrenched I am w/EN in terms of number of notes and organization.  May still

• 2 years later...

I was just searching for an answer to this, to the "how to quickly scroll/go to the bottom /end of an EN note" when I came upon this post.

I considered the solution for MAC OS X users given above, and thought there must be something for PC users such as myself. 

Until just this moment, I simply used my mouse' scroll wheel...but after experimenting on my keyboard I discovered...2 methods/options:

1)  Hit the keyboards 'Page Down' button to go down page-by-page -or-  'Page Up' to go Up page-by-page

2)  Press CTRL + END keys to go directly to the end of the note - and vice versa - CTRL + HOME keys to go directly to the top of the note...yay

Happy Noting

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Uh, people -- the original request is for the Android application, and that's appropriate because this is an Android forum. Mac Os folks should post in a Mac-specific forum...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I also have very long notes. I write with Swype and there it is possible to mark the whole note, just like ctrl-a with a pc-keyboard. When all the text is marked I just use the arrow-down and come to the end.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Level 5

On my Mac fn-downarrow lowers screen brightness, fn-uparrow makes it brighter. This for the external keyboard. On the build in keyboard fn-xxx-arrow is for smooth scrolling up and down.

To move to the top, it is cmd-uparrow, to the end cmd-downarrow, on both external and internal Mac keyboard.