Penultimate and Evernote

rmd125

I use Evernote on my ipad with a keyboard to take meeting notes when meeting with clients.  Using Evernote I can attach photos for example of a clients office they what to remodel.  I have started to use Penultimate to sketch some design ideas with the client.  Whilst Penultimate synchs with Evernote I can't seem to figure out how to insert for example as singe page from my Penultimate notebook containing my sketch into my Evernote entry.  

On Evernote Mac I can drag any page from a Penultimate Note (confusingly, Evernote calls each Penultimate notebook a "notebook" even though in Evernote each shows as a Note) into the body of a Note and that single page will be copied to the target Note.

In Penultimate itself, with the page open, tap the "Share" button, tap "Open Page in … ", and select Evernote.  This creates a new Note with just that page.  You must save the Note.

My guess is that once a Penultimate page has been copied to another Note, you can delete it from your Penultimate notebook and it will remain where it was copied.  I have not confirmed this.

Note that you cannot edit anything in your Penultimate notebook from within Evernote (it is locked), but you can create PDF copies of whole Penultimate notebooks or single pages from a Penultimate notebook and mark-up those up using Evernote's PDF annotating tools.

Does that help?

Archived