Evernote Reminder Geofencing

Is it already possible, or has it been discussed, to add geofencing options to Evernote reminders? I recently saw that as an option on the web version of Google Keep, and I thought it would be a great feature to add to Evernote. If there have been previous threads about this, please point me to them. I just joined the board.  Thanks.

This is not currently possible in Evernote. 

I recall other threads about the topic though nothing has emerged for a few months. 

Evernote staff do frequent these forums and so I imagine that they are aware of this request. 

I agree that this would be a really great feature. Being able to have my flight itinerary or my train ticket, or hotel confirmation pop up when I arrive at a particular location would be fantastic. 

This sort of functionality would be similar to what's available in Google Now, but I am reticent to spread reminders/to do's amongst multiple platforms. It would actually be great to see Evernote learn how to predictively surface notes & content with location information. 

I envision Evernote plugged into a calendar service, and using reminders and the existing 'related notes' functionality to compile notes for review. A contextually aware "smart notebook."

This is not currently possible in Evernote. 

I recall other threads about the topic though nothing has emerged for a few months. 

Evernote staff do frequent these forums and so I imagine that they are aware of this request. 

I agree that this would be a really great feature. Being able to have my flight itinerary or my train ticket, or hotel confirmation pop up when I arrive at a particular location would be fantastic. 

Archived