Scansnap

Idahomauledriver

I cannot install scansnap. I have had several chats with Ever reps and I have tried 3 different browsers, Explorer, firefox and Chrome and disconnected my AVG but no success. I am running Windows 7 over WIFI with a linksys router with a Satellite internet connection.  When I try and download the scansnap program I get the message "Evernote download failed "same message when I try and download an update for the Evernote program. I then get a popup that looks like a Windows message that refers to the Program Compatibility Assistant and asks if I want to use the correct settings which I then try but it fails again. Anyone have an idea ?

• Level 5*

Have you got access to a landline connection anywhere?  Can you download the installer onto USB and use it from there?  Only thing I can think of is that the feedback responses from your system are out of sync because of the link.  

Your reply jogged my memory. It reminded me of an issue I had downloading some Garmin software. It would not work through the linksys router only if I connected my computer directly to the Sat modem with an ethernet cable. I tried this method with my desktop and it worked. Thanks for the help. BTW I scanned a few doc's/business cards to test and it is pretty amazing technology.

Archived