Can't change notebook for importing folders

Uduse

If I try to change the notebook of the second folder here, say "notInbox", the notebook of the second folder will still be "!inbox" and the notebook of the first folder will change to "notInbox"

What's wrong?

post-192062-0-35487300-1396421012_thumb.

• Level 5*

Definite bug. I tried this, and when you change the target notebook name, it always changes the first one in the list. The list doesn't re-sort, the code just gets it wrong. Wonder if it's related to the addition of the Recent Notebooks in various places around the program...

• Level 5*

Does it work if you Remove the folder you want to change and then re-create (Add) it back with the new details?

Didn't try that, but I'd expect that it works,  as a workaround. Still...

Are the lines changing position because the window is sorted by notebook name?  IE the 1,2,3 order becomes 2,1,3 when you change the name?

Does it work if you Remove the folder you want to change and then re-create (Add) it back with the new details?

Doesn't work ......

• Level 5*

Are the lines changing position because the window is sorted by notebook name?  IE the 1,2,3 order becomes 2,1,3 when you change the name?

Doesn't work ......

This worked for me. Remove the import folder from the dialog. Add it back. Worked both times I tried it, once with OKíng out of the dialog after removing the import folder.

Archived