We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Alan Rew

android Android client - can I paste a screenshot from the clipboard into Evernote?

If I take a screenshot to the clipboard on Android (4.3 JB on A Nexus 4) how can I get this into Evernote via my Android client?

Standard method to take a screenshot on 4.3 is to press volume control + power button at the same time, BTW.

Thanks in anticipation for any advice.

As far as I am aware, the screenshot isn't actually put in the clipboard but saved. You should see the screenshot in the notification list, with a share button. Once you tap that, you should see an option to share to Evernote, by creating a note.

As far as I am aware, the screenshot isn't actually put in the clipboard but saved. You should see the screenshot in the notification list, with a share button. Once you tap that, you should see an option to share to Evernote, by creating a note.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Much appreciated.