Hi.

And I'm dreaming or did there used to be a My Content box that used to come up in the previous version of Android before the update, whem you press the 4 square grid in the upper left hand corner - the same grid you click to log-in and choose from various options shown as large black tiles, i.e. New Content

Seems to me that the mysterious tile brought up not just threads I created, but also and I followed or commented on.

So was it really there, or have I somehow made it up. :)

I could be wrong, but are you referring to the forum, rather than Evernote? (Your description matches the mobile view of the forum, rather than EN)

Seems to me you are talking about the mobile view in the forum. As far as I know, the closest would be Notifications or New Content. Pretty sure that hasn't changed recently

Sorry, yes I'm referring to logging into the forum via my Android phone.

As I said, perhaps I dreamed it up, but I though the last version of Android included a tile in the same area where you see "New Content" and several other options, that said My Content.

Is this ringing a bell with anyone, or is Scott right that there was no such option?

I could be wrong, but are you referring to the forum, rather than Evernote? (Your description matches the mobile view of the forum, rather than EN)

Seems to me you are talking about the mobile view in the forum. As far as I know, the closest would be Notifications or New Content. Pretty sure that hasn't changed recently

I can see that once again I wasn't clear enough. My bad. Yes, GM, that is, at least in part, what I was referring to.

However, it no longer matters, because I just figured out another way to do what I wanted, even if the feature I was talking about ever actually existed or not.

My goal was to be able to pull up, in descending order, all the Post Threads that I've created, and/or, participated in. I finally realized that I clan do that using the Search Function.

So to thank you everyone for trying to help, but I've got it covered now.

Cheers! :)

On the mobile version of the forum on Android there is a kind of tile icon in the upper right-hand corner.

I know you can find the "My Content" option in the normal view, but I don't think it is there in the mobile view. Or has ever been.

What I normally use (when I use the mobile view) is the notification list. Very rarely I will use the extra options in the "New Content" option. (I believe it is the "Items I participated in" option)

Is that what you are using now?

Most of the time when on this Forum, I'm using only my android phone and the computer is off, as is currently the case. I can't handle looking at a computer screen much of the time, but when I do, that's where I gets any real work I need to do, done.

Most of what I do with EN from my phone is save clippings from here, the web and any other apps I'm using that have info I need to save. These notes are basically a bunch of "Notes to Self" that I leave instructions for what to do with them when I'm next on my laptop.

I need a real keyboard, mouse and access to full array of all tools for each major program I work in on my laptop, such as Evernote, MS Word, etc. So EN or not, any "work" I do on my phone is as basic as possible.

It's most likely I was remembering the "My Content" feature from the last time I was working in my Windows version about a week ago. Ah the joys of MS...memory like a flea!

As to how I find all of "My Content" using the Android app, I used the seach fuction. It's a tiny bit more involved than just searching for one specific topic, but still quite easy. If you don't already know how and would like to, just reply to this post to let me know. I'd be happy to do so later. But right now I'm off to get the sleep I didn't have last night. (Bratty furkids.)

Hope all that made sense, but if not point out what needs clarifying and I'll get back to you when I can think straight. Cheers. :)

I know you can find the "My Content" option in the normal view, but I don't think it is there in the mobile view. Or has ever been.

What I normally use (when I use the mobile view) is the notification list. Very rarely I will use the extra options in the "New Content" option. (I believe it is the "Items I participated in" option)

Is that what you are using now?

Archived