Different price?

• Level 5

And to clarify Adjusting's point,  Apple only allows prices ending in .99 so a 4.00 price is impossible. 

Not exactly correct (and the reason I was so vague). In Canada and the US, Apple only allows prices that end in .99, but in the UK there are prices that end in .29,  .49 and .69 too, and in Sweden the prices are round numbers. 

And to clarify Adjusting's point,  Apple only allows prices ending in .99 so a 4.00 price is impossible. 

Not exactly correct (and the reason I was so vague). In Canada and the US, Apple only allows prices that end in .99, but in the UK there are prices that end in .29,  .49 and .69 too, and in Sweden the prices are round numbers. 

Because otherwise, it would be just too easy...  :D

That's odd about Canada since we got rid of the penny last year.

And to clarify Adjusting's point, Apple only allows prices ending in .99 so a 4.00 price is impossible.

Not exactly correct (and the reason I was so vague). In Canada and the US, Apple only allows prices that end in .99, but in the UK there are prices that end in .29, .49 and .69 too, and in Sweden the prices are round numbers.

Right, forgot about that. Personally speaking, I always found it handy to cash in my penny collection once a year. Usually in January, lol. :)

We got rid of it (THANK GORD) for cash but not for electronic transactions! To-the-cent pricing still applies with visa/debit, and thus, for anything digital.

Archived