Small Feedback on Mac App

nish

Idea

Hi, I want to give a couple little feedback thoughts and couldn't find another way to do so.  So here it is:

It'd be nice if on the Mac client, there was small title labels when I hover over the text editing triggers.  I noticed it's on things like "Add a reminder to this note", but not the lower row of triggers.

I'd also like a 'Remove formatting' trigger in the editor, since I sometimes paste text into the editor and Evernote doesn't automatically change the size to the default size of the note.

2 replies to this idea

With respect to the second suggestion:

1) In Evernote's preferences, under the "Formatting" tab, you can have it strip formatting of pasted text by default. 

2) If you'd rather not have it default to stripping the text you can paste with cmd-opt-v which will paste with simplified formatting. 

Does this help out at all?

• Level 5

It'd be nice if on the Mac client, there was small title labels when I hover over the text editing triggers.  I noticed it's on things like "Add a reminder to this note", but not the lower row of triggers.

There are already tooltips on all the editing toolbar buttons. Is that what you meant?

If you’re not seeing these, please let me know what versions of Evernote and MacOSX you’re using.

Archived