Problem with disc, help and files

Gerard evernote

I have installed evernote a few days ago.

First it was working ok. After a few days i got a synchronisation problem (i d'nt know if it is the cause) but now i have several problems. I have deleted evernote en re-installed is without succes.

This are the problems i've got:

1. When i acces a map for changing te place of my database or to make a import map i got the message 'Can not acces the drive. acces dienied."
  2. when i try to open in included file, nothing happens. In the start it worked.
  3. the help function does not work any more in the log: " Error 8 launching http://evernote.com/about/support/windows.php"

Anyone a idea what happend and what to do about it?

Gerard

I have installed evernote a few days ago.

First it was working ok. After a few days i got a synchronisation problem (i d'nt know if it is the cause) but now i have several problems. I have deleted evernote en re-installed is without succes.

This are the problems i've got:

• When i acces a map for changing te place of my database or to make a import map i got the message 'Can not acces the drive. acces dienied."
  • when i try to open in included file, nothing happens. In the start it worked.
  • the help function does not work any more in the log: " Error 8 launching http://evernote.com/about/support/windows.php"
Anyone a idea what happend and what to do about it?

Gerard

It's helpful if you mention what client & OS you're using.

EDIT: Ok, I guess you are using Windows, since the path you posted has the word 'windows' in it.

I don't understand what you mean when you say (#1) 'make an import map". I would suggest you do a full, clean uninstall using the free version of Revo uninstaller. Then install EN using the default values. Then, if you get it working, you can change the location of the database from within Evernote itself.

Good luck.

(Moved to the Windows section.)

Archived