Adding PDF without showing the actual document

When I add a Word doc to a note, it shows a small rectangle for the document. Clicking on it allows me to view it. With PDFs, it puts the first page of the file and you can navigate the document. I'm sure a lot of people like this. In my case, I prefer the "reference" rectangle. Is there any way to achieve this? I just want to reference the doc, not see it in my note.

Thanks.

• Level 5*

When I add a Word doc to a note, it shows a small rectangle for the document. Clicking on it allows me to view it. With PDFs, it puts the first page of the file and you can navigate the document. I'm sure a lot of people like this. In my case, I prefer the "reference" rectangle. Is there any way to achieve this? I just want to reference the doc, not see it in my note.

Thanks.

You must be using Windows. I think there is something in your preferences / options somewhere to switch from inline viewing to attachment to achieve this globally for everything you put into the app from now on, but you can also right-click on the file to make this change note by note.

Archived