Difference in no. of notices

ms_arnstorf

• Level 5*

Sorry - did you mean total number of notes?  That may arise because you have local notes on one device that are never synced,  or that you have temporarily unsynced notes on one more more devices.  Is it a large difference?  Check on the website to see the total number that Evernote has 'officially' recorded.

Sorry - did you mean total number of notes?  That may arise because you have local notes on one device that are never synced,  or that you have temporarily unsynced notes on one more more devices.  Is it a large difference?  Check on the website to see the total number that Evernote has 'officially' recorded.

Yes, I mean the total numbers.

I did not use local notes. On all other devices the number is correct. The difference is 56 notes by total 720.

On Website the number is correct. On Android it is correct, as well on a second Win PC, where I ´m using version 5.2.1.xxx

• Level 5*

If you have no unsynced notes,  and since you have no 'local' notes,  you could exit Evernote completely and rename your existing database,  then log back in.  The desktop client will rebuild the notebook from scratch and - should - include all notes.  720 notes won't take very long (but it does take time).  If you find that didn't work I suggest a support ticket (see below).

Archived