Sign in to follow this  
ianfm

android Business notes - tags search

Hello

Anyone here using evernote business on Android?

I have found that when doing a tags search that the business notes are not searched, only personal notes. In fact it appears to me that business notes are not searched at all. I have submitted a support ticket and am told this is a bug that cannot be fixed yet. 

Just wondered if anyone else using evernote business was having the same problem?

I assume that you mean by tapping on a tag in the tag tree. If it's a bug, then it's a bug for everyone, is the usual thing. You can do tag searches in Business notes using the magnifying glass tool, however.

I assume that you mean by tapping on a tag in the tag tree. If it's a bug, then it's a bug for everyone, is the usual thing. You can do tag searches in Business notes using the magnifying glass tool, however.

No, not by tapping on the tag, that works ok. What I mean is by using the magnifying glass search tool, when searching with this the search does not include business notes. EN tell me it is a bug, my posting on here was to see if anyone else using EN business on android had noticed this problem, if so then it would be useful if all android business users submitted a ticket in order to get the problem addressed.