Syncing with Evernote - need to retain in both apps?

Housegoj

You can always archive penultimate content into a different notebook. Keep in mind it would not longer be editable in Penultimate. 

This is just a matter of dragging the entire note to a different notebook. OR you can drag individual pages to a new note or notebook. 

Keep in mind, too, that this will still take up space on your desktop client where a copy of all of your Evernote content lives. 

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to accomplish the same thing - keep my Penultimate notes in Evernote, but if I didn't need to enter further information, remove it from Penultimate (to eliminate clutter).  I contacted Evernote support, but was told that couldn't be done and there was no workaround.  Purely by experimenting, I found a workaround.

1. When you have your Penultimate note like you want it (and do NOT plan to make any further annotations), make sure it's been synced with Evernote.
  2. In Evernote, merge that (Penultimate) note with another note (even if it's a new note created just for this purpose).  It will warn you that the merge severs the link with Penultimate (which is fine if you'll be making no changes in Pen.)
  3. Go into Penultimate and delete the notebook.  It is gone from Pen., but still part of the merged note in Evernote (as an image - which could actally be annotated with Skitch).

I've been doing that to keep my Penultimate clean and it works like a charm.

Archived