Premium account not accessible

pixelneer

Idea

Hello,

I bought an Evernote premium account in May of 2013, and paid for the annual auto renewal plan.

A few months later my company joined and bought everyone business accounts, however... I recently left that company and my evernote account has been reverted despite still having months remaining on my original plan. 

Support chat is for 'Premium' users only, of which I am one, but cannot access because they have wrongly reverted my personal account. Does anyone have any idea how to get this corrected asap?  I've gotten used to using evernote as an invaluable service, and when I cannot access what I've previously paid for, is hampering my productivity. 

I personally don't think waiting in some 'We will get to you queue" is acceptable when I am paying for premium and unable to access it.

If nothing else, this is venting about this flawed policy.

4 replies to this idea

Hello,

I bought an Evernote premium account in May of 2013, and paid for the annual auto renewal plan.

A few months later my company joined and bought everyone business accounts, however... I recently left that company and my evernote account has been reverted despite still having months remaining on my original plan. 

Support chat is for 'Premium' users only, of which I am one, but cannot access because they have wrongly reverted my personal account. Does anyone have any idea how to get this corrected asap?  I've gotten used to using evernote as an invaluable service, and when I cannot access what I've previously paid for, is hampering my productivity. 

I personally don't think waiting in some 'We will get to you queue" is acceptable when I am paying for premium and unable to access it.

If nothing else, this is venting about this flawed policy.

Did you submit a support ticket?

I did submit a support ticket, and as I am not categorized as 'premium' it's tossed into the queue with the others and I am awaiting a response.

Like I said, more venting.. trying to get stuff done.. now my stuff to get clipped into evernote is sitting in a personal 'backlog' until I can get this issue resolved.

There should be something that leaves my account sep. from any corporate account in this eventuality. I am sure I am not the first person to have this issue.

• Level 5*

Actually I think you may be the first person to have this particular issue - I don't see even the most imaginative developer building in cover for someone who had an account direct,  then via a business,  then back to direct..  A bit too complicated for the average subscription tracker...

We do have the magic ability to flag issues for attention here though,  so if you can post your support reference we'll get a site admin to look into it.

Archived