Evernote for Android newbie - annotating lecture notes and papers

Hi there,

I'm a complete newbie to Evernote, although I'm slowly getting acquainted with the basic features of it. I've been trying out Evernote for android on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition android tablet, in particular to annotate lecture notes and papers. A few random questions:

• When I'm annotating lecture notes using Evernote for Android on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014, the program always lags slightly. For example, if I draw a horizontal stroke from the left-hand margin of the page, the digital ink only starts appearing a few millimetres inside the margin. It doesn't sound huge, but it's annoying when handwriting on the tablet: multistroke letters like "t" look weird. However, this doesn't happen when using Papyrus (another app I'm trying for PDF annotation), so it must be (at least partially) an app issue. Has anyone else had this issue, or does anyone know how to solve it?
  • When viewing PDFs on Evernote for Android, is there any way to jump to a particular page? Most lecture note PDFs have many pages, and even the thought of scrolling through lots of them to get to a specific page is just painful.\

Thanks,

Andy.

Archived