Contacting Evernote Assistance

Yesterday I ordered an Evernote Jotscript stylus pen. However, the email stated I ordered 2 pens and billed accordingly. In an attempt to make a correction, I've found it impossible to communicate with Evernote! After searching the internet, I was able to find a phone number for their billing department. You  receive a ridiculous request for information - give it a try and see what I mean 650-257-0885.

I want the order changed prior to shipping, which will save time and expense for both of us.

Does anyone know how I might go about getting to them?

Also tried their "chat" feature - but that is only available to premium customers.

To not be able to communicate on an order has to be one of the worst customer support operations I have ever experienced.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Bill

• Level 5*

Typically for problems with Evernote software, you'd open a support request (link is in my signature). Not so sure for Evernote store products, so I'll flag this in case someone upstairs knows better.

Generally the usual support channels in our signatures are fine for issues with Market items. Definitely submit a request. Keep in mind that Evernote support only operates weekdays and in the Pacific time zone, so today would be your first chance to contact them anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in my response! The above responses are completely correct--Market orders can be verified by submitting a support request and it will automatically be routed to our market team to provide information on your order.

• 7 months later...

why have i been billed for Evernote Premium when I did not order it and do not have it?  Is it possible to communicate with a human being in live chat? :wacko:

if you are not recognized as a premium user you won't have access to chat.

Submit a support ticket and make sure you select the "billing" option when selecting a category. You'll likely have to provide documentation that shows the erroneous charge.

Archived