Not getting any email reminders

Hi there,

The email address originally linked to my Evernote account is now less used contrary to another email address.

I changed the email address in the settings of my Evernote account.

But I don't receive any of the reminders I set.

Any idea to solve the problem?

Thanks,

Ben

• Level 5*

OK so it looks like you won't be getting email reminders for those two notebooks,  but otherwise should be receiving them.  Try sending a copy test note to your reminder email address to check if it gets through?

Try sending a copy test note to your reminder email address to check if it gets through?

Hey gazu

I think I already tried that in the sense that: I created a note, set a reminder for 2 min later, and checked the email account linked to Evernote. It did not work :(

• Level 5*

Kind've - I'd 'share' a note by email - see if the direct email gets through even if the reminder doesn't.  Come to that,  check you can send email to that account from your normal mail client - you never know..

Kind've - I'd 'share' a note by email - see if the direct email gets through even if the reminder doesn't.  Come to that,  check you can send email to that account from your normal mail client - you never know..

Two things:

1. I do receive the note shared by email

2. I got notified for a note today, so I'm guessing the notification only show up once a day (meaning I cannot test for a notification to show up instantly by setting up a time 5min from now).

Treat the issue as solved for now, I'll see if I get notified for a reminder I've set for tomorrow. I'll come back if it doesnt show up tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your time :)

-Ben

Archived