(Archived) Can't sync, Announcements feed download failed

Znplus

The Windows Version failed to synchronize ,  get log like "Announcements feed download failed" Sync failed due to unexpected problem at service side"

I have revo install/reinstall for several times, but Evernote can't synchronize after downloading about 780 notes(1100 totally)

13:42:43 [12236] 58% * guid={7D1A299E-DE81-422B-AA4D-DD52405D8DAE}

13:42:44 [11556] 58% Session terminated normally, elapsed time: 1s13:43:30 [5012] 58% No more data to read.

13:43:30 [5012] 58% Session terminated abnormally, elapsed time: 48s13:43:30 [5012] 58% * sent: 6.3KB, received: 1.0MB

13:43:30 [12080] 58% Session terminated abnormally, elapsed time: 55s13:43:30 [12080] 58% * sent: 376B, received: 153B

13:43:30 [11844] Client synchronization finished, status: failed

13:43:30 [11844] * 708 items received

13:43:30 [11844] * elapsed time: 55s

• Level 5*

The Revo fix shouldn't need to be a regular thing - one application is usually enough.  It can take time for notes to repopulate if you're missing quite a few.  I suggest raising a support ticket if you didn't already (see below).  Did you backup and rename your EXB file?

The Revo fix shouldn't need to be a regular thing - one application is usually enough.  It can take time for notes to repopulate if you're missing quite a few.  I suggest raising a support ticket if you didn't already (see below).  Did you backup and rename your EXB file?

I've found some guys experienced same problem, and one of the solution is completely uninstalling evernote and reinstall it by using revo uninstaller pro. Strangely, My android client and Mac client can successfully work as usual. Trying to resolve it, I even export my notes and import them to a new account. However, the windows client sync very slowly and frequently failed (can't download even one note for half an hour)

• Level 5*

I've found some guys experienced same problem, and one of the solution is completely uninstalling evernote and reinstall it by using revo uninstaller pro. Strangely, My android client and Mac client can successfully work as usual. Trying to resolve it, I even export my notes and import them to a new account. However, the windows client sync very slowly and frequently failed (can't download even one note for half an hour)

Even though you don't have too many notes,  importing them to a new account could use up your upload limit for that account in one go.  If you are repopulating your account from the server there may also be times when other users' traffic slows or stops your downloads,  even though the process hasn't finished yet.

Archived