Offer to go premium won't stop popping up when synching

Hi everyone,

Last week on my iPad, I recorded a class for a classmate who was absent. The file was too large -- over the 25mb limit for non-premium service -- and an offer popped up to go premium. I declined and deleted the file. Since then, Evernote keeps popping up with an offer to go premium, almost every time I open it and often when I'm working on it. It happens when I press the button to sync as well. I would love to make the offer stop popping up -- I don't plan on going premium and the offer is really disruptive.

Any ideas?

Hi everyone,

Last week on my iPad, I recorded a class for a classmate who was absent. The file was too large -- over the 25mb limit for non-premium service -- and an offer popped up to go premium. I declined and deleted the file. Since then, Evernote keeps popping up with an offer to go premium, almost every time I open it and often when I'm working on it. It happens when I press the button to sync as well. I would love to make the offer stop popping up -- I don't plan on going premium and the offer is really disruptive.

Any ideas?

Did you empty the Evernote trash?

Archived