Last update has bugged my evernote

Hello,

My evernote has totally bugged since the last update. I have written to the evernote team but so far have received no answer.

Can anyone tell me what to do? I have over 1600 valuable notes taken during several years and I am very afraid of losing them all.

Hello,

My evernote has totally bugged since the last update. I have written to the evernote team but so far have received no answer.

Can anyone tell me what to do? I have over 1600 valuable notes taken during several years and I am very afraid of losing them all.

It's always helpful to mention the client you're using. Also, you say you "have written" to Evernote. Did you submit a support request? That is the only way to contact Evernote. Please see my signature regarding support tickets & response time.

Thank you so much for this helpful tip. I have now submitted my request and shall wait for an answer. You say evernote is an integral part of your life...I, for my modest part feel the same. Have a nice day.

Thank you so much for this helpful tip. I have now submitted my request and shall wait for an answer. You say evernote is an integral part of your life...I, for my modest part feel the same. Have a nice day.

You're welcome! Have a nice day as well & good luck!

I have exactly the same problem on my PC (Win7) - Evernote stopped working after I ugraded to the latest version.

I have just submitted a support request - hopefuly there is an easy fix...

However I know my notes are still safe - I can see and use them from other devices (iPad, iPhone), and on the web version.

Did you check the web version? are you able to log-in? your notes shoudl be there...

Oh thank you so much for this very useful tip. I wasn't aware that I could use evernote on i-phone and pc . So I am now recovering all my notes  :) 1600 notes take a little time to synchronise. But I am relieved .. now they can take some time to solve the problem which is still hanging for the i-pad. Actually even though the pc is ok I would love to have my evernote back on i-pad don't you??

And I feel a little homesick with the new upgrade.. I loved the way it used to be .. 

Anyways evernote is such an incredible tool!!!

what is the web version?? I had to download evernote on my pc win7 and the new version seems ok ..  wonder that the crash was on your pc and not the i-pad .. ??

Maybe the cloud is saving our files so I wonder if I lost the last files I took before the update.

Anyways thank you so much for this message you sent me. I was really concerned. I consider to become premium. The very best application I've ever seen.

Do you think it could crash for real some day?? and people losing all the files?? because there is no way to save the files outside of evernote of yes??

for instance I had subscribed to some rss flux (chrome I think) and it once just crashed.. of course there was no real loss but I wondered about that and I am not what you would call a geek so it takes time for me to understand things.. 

one million thanks again

there is french in your nick are you french? because my mother tongue is french.

cordially. kaolilo

Archived