(Archived) Default notebook not visible (?)

JSB-FR

Since the disappearance of the shortcut bar and the way the title note has evolved, I have avoided the newest version of EN and have kept older versions, hoping one day you will fix these two features that I find extremely useful.

I still have one up-to-date version on a PC, and I put my wife on it lately as a new user (and forgot to sponsor her or whatever you might have of this fashion) I realized that in this version, there is also a feature missing which I found very strange: there doesn't seem to be a way to know in a quick glance what is the default notebook. My other versions show a small arrow, some visual cue, which, when missing, is very inconvenient. 

It's probably been discussed somewhere else (couldn't find it), and I think it would be good to bring this back.

Since the disappearance of the shortcut bar and the way the title note has evolved, I have avoided the newest version of EN and have kept older versions, hoping one day you will fix these two features that I find extremely useful.

I still have one up-to-date version on a PC, and I put my wife on it lately as a new user (and forgot to sponsor her or whatever you might have of this fashion) I realized that in this version, there is also a feature missing which I found very strange: there doesn't seem to be a way to know in a quick glance what is the default notebook. My other versions show a small arrow, some visual cue, which, when missing, is very inconvenient. 

It's probably been discussed somewhere else (couldn't find it), and I think it would be good to bring this back.

Yeah, in V5, they removed the things that quickly identified notebooks as local/sync'd/shared to you/default.  I don't know why & I'm not happy about this.  Hopefully, these will be added back. 

Archived