"Mastering Evernote"

This keeps popping up on my Evernote app, primarily on my PC.  Not sure I've seen it on my tablets or phone.  It's always at step 4 of 5 no matter what I do.  I can't seem to do anything to make it go away, to acknowledge that I've read as much as I ever intend to read.  

I'm an experienced Evernote user.  I don't want the popup. I don't need the popup.  It's about the sixth time it has come up, and it has become a real irritant.  Not being able to turn it off seems entirely antithetical to the otherwise wonderful usefulness of Evernote.

Can anybody tell me how to turn off this useless feature?

Hi and welcome to the forums,

Not sure I have seen this before.

Have you checked to see if adverts are turned off?

Hopefully one of the others might be able to shed light on it, I will bring it to their attention.

Best regards

Chris

This keeps popping up on my Evernote app, primarily on my PC.  Not sure I've seen it on my tablets ror phone.  It's always at step 4 of 5 no matter what I do.  I can't seem to do anything to make it go away, to acknowledge that I've read as much as I ever intend to read.  

I'm an experienced Evernote user.  I don't want the popup. I don't need the popup.  It's about the sixth time it has come up, and it has become a real irritant.  Not being able to turn it off seems entirely antithetical to the otherwise wonderful usefulness of Evernote.

Can anybody tell me how to turn off this useless feature?

I'm pretty sure this is not from Evernote (I've never seen it myself & I use EN several hours every day on my PC) but from a third party app you've installed or maybe an ebook you've downloaded. Also, I don't know what you're talking about when you say "step 4 of 5 " as there are no numbered steps in Evernote. Either more information and/or a screenshot may be helpful in figuring out what's going on.

• Level 5

Yews, it came up on my screen as well.

When the application is open (desktop) I closed the little window on the upper left side.

Since then it disappeared.

Wern

• 2 years later...

Archived