Feature Request tag view

pleasemakeitwork

Idea

Viewing all tags is wonderfully no longer unreadable. The gray font on gray background is gone. Thank you. But the current view is just a long list in the side panel, leaving two thirds of the screen as a vacant lot. If you have no other plans for that vacant lot, please use it to display all tags.

4 replies to this idea

The Tags page is still gray and gray for me. I'm on OSX EN version 5.5.1.  This gray on gray -- and the manner in which Evernote hasn't given a darn about my complaints about it for a couple years -- is what kept me away from EN.  But you say the gray on gray is gone.  What am I missing?

The Tags page is still gray and gray for me. I'm on OSX EN version 5.5.1.  This gray on gray -- and the manner in which Evernote hasn't given a darn about my complaints about it for a couple years -- is what kept me away from EN.  But you say the gray on gray is gone.  What am I missing?

The original poster has tagged this post as iOS, so they are likely referring to the iPhone or iPad Evernote Client. 

• Level 5*

Viewing all tags is wonderfully no longer unreadable. The gray font on gray background is gone. Thank you. But the current view is just a long list in the side panel, leaving two thirds of the screen as a vacant lot. If you have no other plans for that vacant lot, please use it to display all tags.

In the latest (ios8) EN version tags are shown in multiple columns and interestingly show up in 3, or maybe 4 different shades of green from light to dark green, I'm guessing to indicate how much the tag is used.  I rarely search by tag on the iphone so don't know if this tag shading is new or something I just hadn't noticed before.

Archived