I am in the middle of a very important project and I heavily rely on Evernote audio notes.  I had just SAVED a 30+ minute recording on my phone.  I also use Evernote on my laptop.  I made a not in a completely different note, and then saved it.  I then went back to the note on my phone and created two additional audio recordings.  In total, there were three audio recordings in this note.  While I was listening to playback, all three just disappeared.  I was not touching the phone at the time so this was not my error.  I quickly checked my laptop, but the recordings were gone there too.  I now have a message that reads: 'Could not load this note.  Retry.'  

I would not take the time out of my like to write this if it were not of extreme importance to me.  While trying to find a resolution to my problem, I came across several other upset Evernote users who'd experienced a similar issue.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like any of them received a response from Evernote support.  I am, however, hopeful that someone will take interest in my petition for help.  Outside of this experience, Evernote has been a wonderful help that I would recommend to anyone.  It has most helped me to preserve important ideas which are integral in my line of business.  However, if those items can "disappear" without any notice, then Evernote is of no use to me.  Please HELP!!!!

I would not take the time out of my like to write this if it were not of extreme importance to me.  While trying to find a resolution to my problem, I came across several other upset Evernote users who'd experienced a similar issue.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like any of them received a response from Evernote support.

This is a users board.  Evernote employees only occasionally post here.  If you want to dialog directly with EN, you should submit a support ticket as Metrodon suggested.

Archived