(Archived) Request: Multiple email addresses

I really appreciate the ability to email my evernote account. I use toread.cc to email websites direct to evernote, I forward emails I want to save, tc. I only wish I could specify which notebook my emails went into while writing the email (I know you can set a universal setting in the account settings for all emails). right now my account has one email address, and given I've got the free account: that's fair enough.

It would be great, even perfect, if I could use the subject line to specify which notebook my email is hooked into.

Or to get more than one email address would be great as well.

Or to be able to set up gmail-style labeling rules, so that an email can be auto-labeled into a notebook based on who sends it, subject line, etc.

• 9 months later...
I really appreciate the ability to email my evernote account. I use toread.cc to email websites direct to evernote, I forward emails I want to save, tc. I only wish I could specify which notebook my emails went into while writing the email (I know you can set a universal setting in the account settings for all emails). right now my account has one email address, and given I've got the free account: that's fair enough.

It would be great, even perfect, if I could use the subject line to specify which notebook my email is hooked into.

Or to get more than one email address would be great as well.

Or to be able to set up gmail-style labeling rules, so that an email can be auto-labeled into a notebook based on who sends it, subject line, etc.

Would you mind sharing how your getting email of documents to work? Emails forwarded to my evernote email address show up in the database but the info is lost. The heading and subject are correct but the body of the email will not open and is labeled as "Unnamed File Attachment". One thread said manual copy and paste is the only solution. If so, I paid for a premium account for nothing because I'm definitely not going to be manually cutting and pasting the body of hundreds of emails. Are you doing anything more than simply forwarding the email?

Archived