Color Palette Export?

NinjaKhaat

Idea

Hello Friends,

I have a question I can't seem to find an answer to.  I'm using Evernote premium on a Mac - although the question really pertains to Mac and Windows.  I have a custom color palette, and the palette does not synch between computers.  It seems to be local only to the computer I create it on.  So now I find myself having to re-create the palette.  I see that I can open one, but unless I'm missing it (likely) I don;t see how to export the palette to be able to import it into Evernote on another computer.

Thanks in advance, any assistance is appreciate.

4 replies to this idea

Hello Friends,

I have a question I can't seem to find an answer to.  I'm using Evernote premium on a Mac - although the question really pertains to Mac and Windows.  I have a custom color palette, and the palette does not synch between computers.  It seems to be local only to the computer I create it on.  So now I find myself having to re-create the palette.  I see that I can open one, but unless I'm missing it (likely) I don;t see how to export the palette to be able to import it into Evernote on another computer.

Thanks in advance, any assistance is appreciate.

It sounds like the notebook you've put these notes into is a local (non-synced) notebook. Try moving the notes to a notebook you know is a sync'd notebook & sync. Then move to the other computer & sync. Did the newly moved notes sync to the second computer? Another way on Windows client is to right click the notebook name & then properties & then check the notebook type. IDK if you can do this on the Mac client.

Another test is to log onto the web client & see if the notes in question are on the EN servers. If not, then the issue is with the "source" computer syncing UP to the cloud. If they *are* on the EN servers but don't sync to the other computer, then the issue is with the "target" computer syncing the notes DOWN.

Nope, it's definitely a synched notebook.  The notes and notebooks are all synced between computers (2 Mac's and 2 Win PC's) but no color palette.  I can also see the notes in the EN client on servers in the web GUI, but no palette there either.  

Archived