Message comes up saying "Check internet connection or try again later"

So every like two minutes a pop-up comes up saying I need to check my internet connection or try again later. Everything else on my laptop is connected to the internet and working fine. I don't know what the issue is and can't figure it out, was wondering if anyone on here had any suggestions. It is very frustrating, and annoying as I'm trying to work with it, and every minute I have to click ok on the pop-up. After I click ok each time it seems to be working just fine... it's just incredibly annoying and I don't understand why it's happening. Thanks in advance to everyone who answers! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Folks -- Had same problem.  See separate Evernote forum thread dated last July for answer: 

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/39799-error-message-please-check-your-internet-connection-or-try-again-later/#entry215475

Appears to be a problem after auto-upgrade did not include account sign-in info.  So, at least on a Mac, click on "Evernote", look for "sign out (null)" and click on that, then follow prompts to log in using your existing Evernote account.

Problem solved, and JohnnyJohnster gets to be a hero again!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived