Unable to forward docs to my Evernote account.

Several days ago forwarded an attached document from my MAC mail and it's not appearing anywhere in my Premium Evernote account. I also notice that I seem to have different notes between my MAC and Web Evernote Accounts.

Are you syncing your Mac? Are you certain you're using the same account when comparing the two?

Yes the syncing is fine. What I just realized is I can forward the email and attachment if I send directly from my Google mail account to my Evernote account, but does not work if I try and send it from my Google Account in Apple Mail. I've tried using both the forward option and the shared email option.

• Level 5

Assuming you can send to other locations and that it's not an ISP SMTP issue.  Did you install the Mavericks update yesterday? Apart from the SSL security issue which went unmentioned in the release notes, they provided additional Gmail fixes to Apple Mail which has been an ongoing issue for a while.  Not sure if it applies to this situation, but it's a worthwhile starting point on many fronts.

Archived