Improve OSX recording - add an option to increase the quality

Please improve the audio recording quality on Mac. My recordings with others applications are crystal clear but the built in Evernote recording quality is so poor - Please add an option to increase the quality. It sounds so terrible on my mac osx but on my iPhone and iPad it's perfect.

• 1 year later...

I second this suggestion.

I love using Evernote on the iPhone to record short lyric and melody ideas, but am discouraged by the quality of the recordings when I use Evernote on OS X.  I would love to see a similar feature implemented in Evernote for Mac that allows the user to record a higher quality audio not.

For now I just have to go grab my iPhone, which defeats the purpose of wanting to work on the song/lyric with my Mac.

• 10 months later...

I also second this idea - I cannot believe that this has not been fixed - especially since users have been complaining about it for several YEARS now - and Dev should understand that for every one user who takes the time to actually visit the forum and complain about an issue like this there are hundreds more who just never bother to complain or research a fix - they simply move onto another app for a solution.

Archived