Premium user - Mac - Index of PDFs do not work

David H Hickman

Idea

I use a HP 9200c as my scanner for my snailmail and I want the ability to index the mail.

I created a premium account and dropped last months scans into the system ( 300DPI, black and white, clear, standard pdf output.) They are around 300k to 2meg and usually under 10 pages. The import works fine and I can view the scans on my mac and on the web page.

The problem is that the system will not index them. I try searches from the app and the web site with no results at all.

any pointers?

If I can get this to work, I can go completely paperless.

Thanks

--

David H Hickman

9 replies to this idea

I gave it 24 hours. The notebooks are synced since I can read the contents via the web interface and the mac interface.

What OCr product would you suggest that runs on mac, takes pdf as input, outputs as pdf, and can handle batch jobs ( such as a watched directory, or via a manual import command.)

I gave it 24 hours. The notebooks are synced since I can read the contents via the web interface and the mac interface.

What OCr product would you suggest that runs on mac, takes pdf as input, outputs as pdf, and can handle batch jobs ( such as a watched directory, or via a manual import command.)

As a premium user it shouldn't take 24+ hours, rather minutes.  If you are indeed a premium user contact support.

I have submitted support request. How long does it take to get support?     Usage This Month
0 512 MB 1 GB

987.7 MB Remaining
Upload allowance resets in 26 days
Account Type

Premium

Premium Since

Feb 21, 2014

Username

dhhickman

I see that you're just recently a premium user.  Were these PDFs synced before you upgraded your account and perhaps didn't get OCRd?  Did you try to resync after you've upgraded to premium or try to send those same files to evernote once a premium member?  Just something to think about in the meantime.  

Archived