Shared Excel doc not syncing changes

TheMemphisOutpost

Idea

So I have a list of sales leads that I share with 2 others via Evernote.  I use a Mac, the guy uses a Mac and the girl uses a PC.

They can both open the shared doc via Evernote in Excel and make changes and save them, etc...but those changes don't show in the shared doc in Evernote.

I am wanting to use this shared doc like Google Docs - any changes that anyone makes can be seen by the others once saved.

Any ideas on why their edits aren't showing up in the shared copy?

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

So I have a list of sales leads that I share with 2 others via Evernote.  I use a Mac, the guy uses a Mac and the girl uses a PC.

They can both open the shared doc via Evernote in Excel and make changes and save them, etc...but those changes don't show in the shared doc in Evernote.

I am wanting to use this shared doc like Google Docs - any changes that anyone makes can be seen by the others once saved.

Any ideas on why their edits aren't showing up in the shared copy?

Evernote doesn't work like Google Docs.  They have to sync their changes to Evernote's server,  then you have to sync your application so it can download the changes from the server - then you'll see the latest changes.

Archived