HELP I don't know my username?

I have all my notes for work on  my iPad, I wanted to link it to my  phone to it but i didn't know my username so i logged out and logged back in  only to realize that I  guess i made another account.  And the new account that I need i don't know what username and/or password it is under so i cant get into it and i cant  get a hold of their customer support. The only clue I could come up with  is that when I try  a certain username it says it has sent me a reset email, but I dont know what email it is sending it to or even if its for me. Please help. 

I have all my notes for work on  my iPad, I wanted to link it to my  phone to it but i didn't know my username so i logged out and logged back in  only to realize that I  guess i made another account.  And the new account that I need i don't know what username and/or password it is under so i cant get into it and i cant  get a hold of their customer support. The only clue I could come up with  is that when I try  a certain username it says it has sent me a reset email, but I dont know what email it is sending it to or even if its for me. Please help.

If you're not receiving the email, then it's most likely going to an address you are not checking, for whatever reason. Could be b/c it's incorrect or one you no longer use.

You should submit a support ticket. (See my signature).

• 2 years later...

I think i have the same problem.

i don't understand, i just upgraded to PLUS, and it seems like the email i bought the account with, and the username  are not the same..???

Although I have the receipt for my purchase on the email, but when log in EVERNOTE using the same email....it is s a BASIC Evernote...and ALL my NOTES/NOTEBOOKS are gone!

This is soo frustrating, pls I hope someone can help.... i wrote to Evernote in FACEBOOK via pm, but no answer :(

Hey @Shukry,

I looked up the email address associated with your Evernote forum account and it's coming up as a Basic subscription. I'm going to create a support ticket on your behalf, and follow up with you via email to get some more information. Thanks for your patience!

EDIT: Adding ticket #1846189 for reference

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a similar problem.

When i login by my gmail, it seems that i have logged in a completely new evernote account.

My husband has shared with me some of his notebook but it doesn't appear in my evernote anymore.
He has to re-create the share permission.

I doubted what if the old notebook has shared to whom?!

From the pic below, the 2nd one is the one he newly added, while nobody knowing what's going on with the first sharing.

image.png.aad10e88d88c57900068358e733fb7e2.png