Lost All Notes!

• Level 5*

Hi,  welcome to the forums.  No disrespect,  but are you sure you logged in to the correct account?  And have you allowed time for Evernote to re-download your notes?  Have a look online via a desktop browser and Evernote.com to check they're still available from the server.

• 1 year later...

I lost all of my notes as well. Chrome crashed because of a virus. I deleted chrome and later reinstalled a clean copy. When I tried to sign into evernote, it said they never heard of my email address. I tried everything. evernote also disappeared from Lastpass...it's been a nightmare. I had copied receipts, articles I need..had it almost a year, and everything is gone. So it appears there are a lot of other people in the same predicament ..this really sucks.  

• Level 5*

With respect I don't see how "it appears there are a lot of other people in the same predicament".  You and one other person (who didn't respond to my earlier post) seem to have had a problem.  If a virus killed your Chrome it can not have affected your Evernote notes.  If you'd like some help with that you'd probably be better off talking to EN Support.  We're a user support forum so can't track accounts by name or by email address.

I have lost two notebooks from my file. I've looked online and in the trash, but they are not there; assume this is where they would be if I had deleted them in error (which I doubt because they are class notes from this semester). I am logged into the correct account and everything is synced up.

A long time Evernote premium user, this is a first for me. Any other ideas about where I can look for them? Are they gone forever?

• Level 5*

I have lost two notebooks from my file. I've looked online and in the trash, but they are not there; assume this is where they would be if I had deleted them in error (which I doubt because they are class notes from this semester). I am logged into the correct account and everything is synced up.

A long time Evernote premium user, this is a first for me. Any other ideas about where I can look for them? Are they gone forever?

Hi.  Sorry for your loss,  but it's always good to state your OS - Android / iOS / Windows / Mac etc so we can give you some relevant advice.  While you're responding,  submit a lost data report by choosing "report a bug..." in the first drropdown after logging in here> https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

- if you're a premium or Business user,  you'll also have access to a Chat option

Archived