(Archived) Transition to a new Laptop

CLBLAKE

Work is upgrading my laptop.  Since Evernote is not a "Standard" issued corporate program, the will not transition the application.  They will not let us use sync notes through the cloud, so all my work Notebooks are stored locally.  Can someone tell me what the path is and files stored locally, so I can move them manually?  Also, if I move them to the "My Documents" folder is there a way after I reinstall the New Windows 8.1 EN version, I can point EN to look there for the locally stored Notebooks?  Apparently they copy all files in the My Doc folder.  Appreciate the help.

Work is upgrading my laptop.  Since Evernote is not a "Standard" issued corporate program, the will not transition the application.  They will not let us use sync notes through the cloud, so all my work Notebooks are stored locally.  Can someone tell me what the path is and files stored locally, so I can move them manually?  Also, if I move them to the "My Documents" folder is there a way after I reinstall the New Windows 8.1 EN version, I can point EN to look there for the locally stored Notebooks?  Apparently they copy all files in the My Doc folder.  Appreciate the help.

Please search the board on backup/restore.  Basically what you will do is copy the your-user-name.exb file from one computer to another.  This was discussed as recently as yesterday.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/53290-reinstalling-windows-evernote/

Archived