Need Advice on Note Sharing

The situation: I am an ER doctor, who has built up, over the past several years, a large collection of information I want to be able to access quickly. It's nice and organized into notebooks (ex Cardiology) and then with notes on specific topics in each note book (Chest pain, heart attacks etc etc). I have about 30 notebooks at this point, all under one notebook stack. People have seen my notes, and want to be able to access them, and I'm happy to share.  Is there a way to make these available, other than sharing links to each of the 30 notebooks individually? (as I understand, I can just share a link to my notebook stack). 

Any advice would be appreciated...

The situation: I am an ER doctor, who has built up, over the past several years, a large collection of information I want to be able to access quickly. It's nice and organized into notebooks (ex Cardiology) and then with notes on specific topics in each note book (Chest pain, heart attacks etc etc). I have about 30 notebooks at this point, all under one notebook stack. People have seen my notes, and want to be able to access them, and I'm happy to share.  Is there a way to make these available, other than sharing links to each of the 30 notebooks individually? (as I understand, I can just share a link to my notebook stack). 

Sharing is by individual note or notebook.  You cannot share stacks.

• Level 5*

Tag everything with the notebook names (select everything in a notebook, apply the tag) and copy everything into a single notebook for sharing? If you do this, make a table of contents note for each tag (tag:name -> select all -> table of contents). Here are directions for the note links.

http://www.christopher-mayo.com/?p=488

It might take just a few minutes and it is easy to do. 

Archived