Free account in addition to Premium account?

I have a Premium account with about 9500 notes saved to it.  I am having repeated problems syncing my Kindle Fire, and have uninstalled/reinstalled EverNote a couple of time.  QUESTION: Is it possible to have a free account that could be used just to share with the Kindle...so that there would be limited messages and quick updates could be viewed on the Fire?  BETTER SOLUTION?

Thanks for your assistance.

I have a Premium account with about 9500 notes saved to it.  I am having repeated problems syncing my Kindle Fire, and have uninstalled/reinstalled EverNote a couple of time.  QUESTION: Is it possible to have a free account that could be used just to share with the Kindle...so that there would be limited messages and quick updates could be viewed on the Fire?  BETTER SOLUTION?

Thanks for your assistance.

First, I do know EN seems to have a scaling issue.  However, I don't know for sure that that is the issue you're experiencing.  Have you submitted a support ticket?  (See my sig.) 

Having said that, I have been using a similar setup for ~six months now b/c my main account has 62,000+ notes & simply does not work well on either my PC or my iOS devices.  I don't know about third party Android/Evernote apps, but here's what I do.  (I refer to it as my duet system.)

My main/large/62,000+ notes account is accessed from my PC via web client & by Clever on my iPad/iPhone.  I have a second account ("duet") that is more or less my working account, kind of a conduit to the main/large account & I use it from my PC tower, my iPad & my iPhone.  That's where the new stuff goes.  I share (with write permissions) a few notebooks from my main/large account to the duet account.  When a note is complete in the duet account, it's moved to one of the accounts shared from the main/large account.  Then, on the web, I will tag & move the notes to the appropriate notebook. 

Archived