Reset EN to 0 at beginning of new month

I am at at 59.8MB out of my alloted 60MB for a FREE EN account. It also states 3 days left in cycle.  It is now 3 days into the new month and it still states the same message in "account info".  I have emptied my deleted notes, did a sync but still no change in status.  What else can be done to reset my useage for a brand new month?  I am unable to record or sync any more notes. 

a followup question - when does a cycle start/ end?  is it a calendar month or when you started using EN + 30 day?

• Level 5*

I am at at 59.8MB out of my alloted 60MB for a FREE EN account. It also states 3 days left in cycle.  It is now 3 days into the new month and it still states the same message in "account info".  I have emptied my deleted notes, did a sync but still no change in status.  What else can be done to reset my useage for a brand new month?  I am unable to record or sync any more notes. 

a followup question - when does a cycle start/ end?  is it a calendar month or when you started using EN + 30 day?

A month starts when you start, as far as I know.

It is also worth noting that the contents (how much you have stored) has nothing to do with your monthly quota. The quota is all about what you add during that month. Emptying your deleted notes would have no impact on your quota. Nor would deleting the entire contents of your account. 

• 3 months later...

Very sorry to ask this, I have read it all over this forum but I cannot find the reply that has helped others, I read it from 

BurgersNFries, but I cannot find it now.

I have synced and account still says 0 days for the last 7 (see image)

i have no doubt that I am doing something wrong.

Any ideas?

thank you in advance

Ian

post-199874-0-13969400-1399600582_thumb.

Very sorry to ask this, I have read it all over this forum but I cannot find the reply that has helped others, I read it from 

BurgersNFries, but I cannot find it now.

I have synced and account still says 0 days for the last 7 (see image)

i have no doubt that I am doing something wrong.

Any ideas?

thank you in advance

Ian

What does it say when you log into www.evernote.com and go to account settings?

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*

I have seen a number of reports like this, and it looks like some kind of sync bug to me.

You may want to report it as a bug.

You can also complain/report it on Twitter (see below).

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Since Evernote now is providing official support to all users via Twitter, you might post your issue on Twitter @evernotehelps.  It might also be good to include a link back to your post here.

Archived