(Archived) Why evernote ATLAS display a maximum of 3000

Gustavo

I love Evernote, specially the ATLAS feature; however seems to me that a maximum of 3000 pictures are shown in the ATLAS. When I include newer notes the older ones are no longer showed. Some one knows how to increase the number of notes showed on ATLAS? (I have around 8k picture notes)

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the forums.  I wasn't aware that there was a limit,  though up to now I doubt anyone has pushed it as far as you seem to have.  There are no options (AFAIK) to any of the limits (except that Premium users can buy a little extra upload limit if required).  Premium users tend to get more headroom in most things - if you're not already premium it might be worth upgrading for a month to see if that makes a difference here.  If you are already premium,  or just want a definitive answer,  I'd suggest a support ticket (see below) to see what the techy guys can suggest.  Please let us know how you get on - I have few photos too!

• Level 5*

It seems like a designed-in limit - I have around 9.4K notes, all geotagged and only 3000 display in Atlas as well.

Another support ticket required then I think - this might be one of those limits when someone said "We can't leave it open,  how high a limit do you want me to put on this?" - "Oh,  call it 3,000 for now - should be more than enough;  we'll confirm that later..."

If there's no overhead in performance or memory space maybe it's a limit that Evernote can 'easily' raise - when they get around to it...

Hello again,

The Evernote support team replay as following.

"

Hello Gustavo,

I am sorry - there is a limit of 3000 notes that can display in the Atlas at any given time. As you have seen, older notes will drop out of the list as new notes are added.

There is no way to increase this number.

I'm sorry that I did not have better news for you. I did let the Developer team know that you had requested this.

Thanks, Let me know if you have any other questions.

Terry O.

Evernote

"

I'm wondering if having more people interesting on have more than 3k notes, we can let Evernote  team knows how nice it will be.

Thoughts?

• Level 5

I'm wondering if having more people interesting on have more than 3k notes, we can let Evernote  team knows how nice it will be.

Thoughts?

I have 30,000+ notes. Sorry, but my thoughts are:

I don't have any need for this feature [more than 3,000 geotags].

My primary concern is that Evernote stay focused on ensuring scalability on their core features.

Archived