Evernote to Penultimate

mlwgator

How do I open an exiting penultimate notebook from evernote?  One of the key features of evernote is the ability to tag a penultimate notebook and then search within evernote for that tag to find your notes.  Therefore once I find my note in evernote and want to continue writing, why can't I have that note open in penultimate to continue note taking?

They are both separate apps the way I see it.

You can definitely open a Penultimate note in Evernote but you can't edit them.They will automatically sync from Penultimate once the app is open and you change the note.

The note IS searchable in Evernote but I think this May be part of the premium service as it highlights and works for me.

In Penultimate the search tool should also be able to search a handwritten or text word.

aussiebob,

Thank you for the reply.  Search feature in Penultimate works marginally on my handwriting.  

Overall I find this to be a gaping hole in the functionality of the two apps.  It would seem to be a simple feature to add, but I'm not a programmer.  Hopefully this makes the upgrade list soon.

Archived