Opening more than two notes at once (general)

I recently got  a larger display and am wondering if there is a way to open more than two notes at once (on Mac OS 10.9.1).  Opening a third note closes the second, floating one.  If this is not an option, what are the issues involved that make it difficult to implement?

That works for me. I'm on the same OS X version as you are. I double click on notes to open them in separate windows. I have no suggestions for you how to fix it. Just wanted to confirm that it shouldn't be a problem. :huh:

• Level 5*

I can have several open at once with no issues. I'd also mention the great File -> New Evernote Window option. This enables you to (for example) have a sort going one way with one notebook in one window, and have something totally differing in another one. It is quite handy.

Actually the additional windows are not closed.  They are hidden behind the main Evernote window, if it is full screen.  Is there some option to prevent that?  I can make the main window smaller and then bring the other windows to the front, but it would seem there would be a quicker way.

• 3 years later...

Archived