Evernote bug or problem

I access my Evernote through windows pc, iPhone and iPad.  a couple of weeks ago while opening EN on the pc an EN fatal error appeared - I completed the info and closed thinking it would be fixed shortly.  however, it endures, I've completed the form a few times and still can't access important info I have stored with EN.

although I can't take full advantage of using other devices in different situations, I have EN synched with each.

I've seen references to tickets for tech support - I do not know how to open one, or how to communicate with EN - hope this will get to someone who can tell me how to proceed to get back in operation.

• Level 5*

I access my Evernote through windows pc, iPhone and iPad.  a couple of weeks ago while opening EN on the pc an EN fatal error appeared - I completed the info and closed thinking it would be fixed shortly.  however, it endures, I've completed the form a few times and still can't access important info I have stored with EN.

although I can't take full advantage of using other devices in different situations, I have EN synched with each.

I've seen references to tickets for tech support - I do not know how to open one, or how to communicate with EN - hope this will get to someone who can tell me how to proceed to get back in operation.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about the problem. I don't have an answer for you, but hopefully support will. I have generated a support ticket for you, and you should have received an email by now from support. In the future, just contact them from within the app or through the support page on their website (see the link in my signature). Please let us know how this problem gets resolved.

Good of GM to open the ticket.  I hope it gets resolved for you shortly and you don't give up on EN.

The support page is generally available here https://evernote.com/contact/support/

And to note, here is the fine line if your not using Premium...

To open a support inquiry or report a problem, please click below. Inquiries from Evernote Premium users and Evernote Market customers will receive a priority response.

Archived