A few questions about Evernote

Hi

I've just switched from OneNote to Evernote, and I have a few questions. 

1. How do I turn on auto capitalization?
  2. Where can I choose the headings?
  3. When I press * or -, it doesn't make a bullet-point list for me. How can I fix that problem?

I would be very grateful if you helped me find answers to these questions. 

• Level 5*

I don't think that either the Mac or Windows clients can do any of those things. The Windows client can't, for sure: no auto-capitalization, no preset header styles, and pressing the '*'or '-' keys just insert '*'or '-' into the text of your note (you use the Ctrl+Shift+B shortcut to create a bullet list).

I don't think that either the Mac or Windows clients can do any of those things. The Windows client can't, for sure: no auto-capitalization, no preset header styles, and pressing the '*'or '-' keys just insert '*'or '-' into the text of your note (you use the Ctrl+Shift+B shortcut to create a bullet list).

Ok thanks. 

I thought Evernote was competing with OneNote but apparently the difference between them is big. 

Ok thanks. 

I thought Evernote was competing with OneNote but apparently the difference between them is big. 

Yes, they are entirely different services and applications with some minor overlap ing how they can be utilized. 

There should be a hotkey to create a bulleted list. On the mac its cmd-shift-u    There's likely a window's equivalent. 

Archived