How do I use this code to go Premium?

Hello everyone,

I have been using Evernote for 2 years now on a free basis.  I have just got, from Priority Moments  (  part of O2 my mobile phone network provider ) a code which gives me one year free of Premium.

My problem is I don`t know how to get the year with this code.  Please help?!

Nick

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the forums.  Go to Evernote.com and sign in to your account.  Click the drop-down by your name and choose "Account Settings".  Look for Points in the left-hand tab.

• 1 month later...

Thanks gzumped, 

I don't see any where to enter my code. (Here's a screen shot)

I'm a Premium user with annual subscription. My phone carrier is O2 (albeit via a supermarket) and I've often received offers of free annual subcription. I'd hoped that I'd either have my paid subscription refunded or get the year after paid for by O2.

As far as I see, the offer is not actually open to me. I just get bombed with pop up adverts when I'm trying to get some work done :-/

If I'm missing something, I'd be greatful to be put right!

• Level 5*

Botheration. Sorry - I know I've redeemed some points but I can't for the life of me remember how.  There must be a bespoke link to redeem the points,  then you get to spend them via your page - see this link for an example.

If you don't have a link,  raise a support ticket (see below) and the nice folks at Support should help out.

I've got the same issue and have now submitted a Support Request. My code from O2 is just four digits so have been looking for somewhere to enter this short code.

Ah well, will just wait until Support to respond.

Ugh that's frustrating! I hope things get sorted out. 

Botheration. Sorry - I know I've redeemed some points but I can't for the life of me remember how. There must be a bespoke link to redeem the points, then you get to spend them via your page - see this link for an example.

If you don't have a link, raise a support ticket (see below) and the nice folks at Support should help out.

I can't stop myself... "Botheration" and " bespoke" in one short post. Considering a new career in literary prose, are we? ;):)

• Level 5*

Botheration. Sorry - I know I've redeemed some points but I can't for the life of me remember how. There must be a bespoke link to redeem the points, then you get to spend them via your page - see this link for an example.

If you don't have a link, raise a support ticket (see below) and the nice folks at Support should help out.

I can't stop myself... "Botheration" and " bespoke" in one short post. Considering a new career in literary prose, are we? ;):)

Still got the original one thanks - like Castle I'm a "writer" - without the ace girlfriend, the fortune and the luxury apartment.  Think of me like Nathan Fillion,  only hairier...

:D

:) As you wish, good sir. ;)

You know, I probably would have paid more attention in history classes if the textbook authors were poetic historians like yourself!

Okay, I'll be good now. Back on topic before I get in trouble. Apologies to the hardworking Mods. :)

Still got the original one thanks - like Castle I'm a "writer" - without the ace girlfriend, the fortune and the luxury apartment. Think of me like Nathan Fillion, only hairier...

:D

Archived