Line spacing in notes

Somehow the line spacing changed. It is now single, while I want it to be what it used to be when I started typing a note a couple of days ago.

I have pressed "Simplify formatting", but it seemed like nothing happened.

I actually don't want it to be simplified, I want it to be the way it used to be. Is there a way I can undo the "simplify fomratting"?

And how can I change the line spacing?

This is how I want it to look like (single spacing when I type and the text goes to the next line, more when I hit Enter)

Prøysen skrev om «kollektivet, mer enn individet – samspillet mellom menneskene» s 16

«Nå har det seg slik med meg og det jeg skriver, at det oppfattes og blir satt pris på av små barn og gamle mennesker. Selve ungdommen har jeg aldri greid å få i tale. Men så kommer du med en dedikasjon der du skriver «I beundring». Prøv å forstå hvor gla jeg ble. -» Prøysen i takkebrev til Einar Økland. S 56

I would really appreciate help!

• Level 5*

Hi,  welcome to the forums.  Font setup is part of Evernpote > Tools > Options > Note,  but that doesn't set line spacing;  the defauit is single spaced but if you pasted your original text from somewhere it may have brought some native formatting with it.  Using 'simplify' has removed all formatting,  and there's no way (AFAIK) to recover from that unless you are a Premium member and have a note history to fall back on,  or can re-paste the original text,  or set up the spacing you want in a word-processor and copy/ paste your formatting from there.

Archived